Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anticipatory question:

Do you believe in miracles? Why or why not? Do you know anyone who has experienced a miracle? What was it?

5 comments:

  1. I do believe in miracles because they ar very magical and Jesus did them. I do no know anyone who has experienced a miracle, they are very rare. It wasn't anything, because don't know anyone who has experience a miracle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe in miracles because it's God's way of showing us that He's looking after us. He uses miracles to show us that He really does exist even when we have doubt. I haven't had the opportunity to know someone who has experienced a miracle, but I think it would be really awesome if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in miracles because I think they are God's special way of showing people suffering that he still loves us. I have not met anyone that has experienced a huge miracle, but I am sure there are little miracles everyday we don't even think about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe in miracles. Miracles are Gods way of showing us that He is powerful beyond measure. I do not know anyone that has experienced a huge miracle but I believe that we are all miracles in the sense that God put us into this world for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe in miracles and I do know someone who experienced a miracle, that person was one of my family's friends who recoverd from a disease that was first thought to be fatal.

    ReplyDelete