Thursday, November 19, 2009

Other Thoughts:

What else would you like to say or discuss about the book?

6 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this book has left me wondering whast is going to happen next. Although a sort of have an idea, it is fun to watch the book go by, almost like I knew what was going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has given me a deeper understanding into things that happen to us in the real world. God doesn't want bad things to happen to us they just do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has given me a wonderful idea to what heaven could be like. It reassures me of God's love and forgiveness, and lets me know that I need to forgive too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to Caroline I think that when bad things happen God helps to 'pick us up and brush us off' and tries to get us back in the right direction. He doesn't like it when we are in pain and helps us to feel loved again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that this book should definetly be turned in to a movie so that it can reach a wider auidence and affect more people

    ReplyDelete
  6. In response to Ryan I also agree that this book should be turned into a movie to show people that God does things because he loves us.

    ReplyDelete